Friday, January 11, 2013

So, here we go... this is my attempt at starting a blog.  After trying to keep up with the scrapbooks I used to be so diligent about updating, I realized that I would never be able to finish what I wanted to do with them.  I wanted my kids to have a place to look at photos and memories from when they were little, so here I am... blogging (or trying to).

Today, Matthew is 3 1/2 and coming up on his fourth birthday, He is an extremely loving, caring, and sensitive child, which can lead to some vicious tantrums and meltdowns, but the hugs and "I love you's" from him are the best.  Natalie is 20 months and is our adorable, bossy, wild child.  She is still a momma's girl and constantly wants attention.

We live the typical crazy normal life that a lot of our friends, who are parents, live as well.  Mr. Shark Tank works full time outside of the house doing what he does best (finance, business valuation, huh?  After all these years I still have a hard time explaining what he does).  All I know is that he works really hard for us and I am able to stay at home with the kids.  I don't just care for my kids, but I care for a few of my friends and family's kids during the day too.  My days can be stressful and lead to many nights that I indulge in a a glass of wine, but I love every minute.  Watching my kids and their little friends grow up right before my eyes is amazing and I would not trade it for anything.

This past weekend the kids attended their first wedding together.  Natalie is not the best road trip companion, which led to HOURS of screaming in the car on the way to Indianapolis and on the way home from Northwest Indiana.  While riding in the car was not so much fun, the wedding itself was fabulous and seeing our kids have so much fun with the family was priceless.  They danced the night away and loved the attention. Natalie thought it was necessary to dance by the DJ booth most of the night, but I just think she knew who was playing the music and wanted to show them she needed a good beat to dance to.

Here are a few pics:



,
Here is to hoping I can keep up with this and record the great memories our little family creates every day.



No comments:

Post a Comment